Thursday, April 15, 2010

Today is another day, I would love to see our company take off, my partner/designer gave me information based on the newest designs he created, all positive. The new pieces are so great, I love everything; young adult will truly flip for them. So how do we "brand" ourselves, how do we get them in the stores? The process is so slow, "if there is a guardian angel that could help out it would answer a lot of prayers". Cowl back reversible dresses and tops, a fabulous unusual design reversible halter dress, reversible coat; styles are so fabulous, if I were shopping, I would want every piece! The great thing about the reverses is you can't tell they are reversible. The fabric and designs are stitched together, there is no puckering, no thickness, just looks like a one sided piece; alone they worth buying but the great thing is they are 2 separate pieces. Who could ask for more? So, my dream is that this blog is successful, our name starts to be recognized and all of this works. I couldn't ask for a better partner, he is handsome, caring and one of the most creative people I know. We get along and his eye for beautiful clothes is quite unique; the qualities that make for a great partnership. You will agree with me and be happy to have him designing when Virginia Blacke is finally in the stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment